Creative Art Practice of Roisin Markham, the home to her studio, ideas, workshops, resources, books, computer, boxes of magic & art materials. Basically the world that evolves around her creativity. Sister blog to creativedynamix.blogspot.com
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Wexford Community Art
I am delighted to be on the panel of Wexford County Councils Community Artists part of the CWCAN (County Wexford Community Arts Network). 18 artists and I am one of 8 visual artists listed. My experiential work is n't alsways based in visual arts but there ya go.
I've a new flyer that talks about Creativity in Your Context (you can read, download, share and print the .PDF here).
I'm really enjoying talking to community groups and looking forward to seeing where their (your) needs take the conversation. Collaboration - ideas - projects - growth fuel ideas flow!
Looking forward to getting to know the other artists on the panel also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thinking about my blog post yesterday and Rose Hughes comment about "I also find it intriguing how a motif may capture us in our youth...
-
terrible exposure it fails as a photographic exposure but... I love it! this is more visual commentary then text, written or verbal... ...
-
a story a day proposal for healthcare art residency c. 2008 Roisin Markham. Ideas, proposals, projects. They may seem to go away but the...


1 comment:
Also see http://ballygarrettartstudio.blogspot.com/2009/07/working-with-children.html
for information on my approaches to working with children and the following post for projects
http://ballygarrettartstudio.blogspot.com/2010/03/art-projects-and-creativity-in-context.html
Post a Comment