I have up and coming exhibitions in Autumn: an option on Gorey, confirmed Newry and the Wexford Fringe at the National Heritage Park.
Contemplating how, what and budgeting for the work.
Creating new work is never an issue but presenting it framed and in a professional way needs resources.
This year I want to created another collection of fine art prints mixing photography and digital process - my version of screen printing and etching but with out the chemicals. I'm allergic to most of them anyway. So forming time lines and a realistic decision making approach - YES I want to but can I?
Creative Art Practice of Roisin Markham, the home to her studio, ideas, workshops, resources, books, computer, boxes of magic & art materials. Basically the world that evolves around her creativity. Sister blog to creativedynamix.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thinking about my blog post yesterday and Rose Hughes comment about "I also find it intriguing how a motif may capture us in our youth...
-
terrible exposure it fails as a photographic exposure but... I love it! this is more visual commentary then text, written or verbal... ...
-
a story a day proposal for healthcare art residency c. 2008 Roisin Markham. Ideas, proposals, projects. They may seem to go away but the...
No comments:
Post a Comment