Thought you would all be delighted to know that progress is being made with both the possessed painting and the illustration.
The painting no longer feels like it is possed. Perhaps because I destroyed it when I painted it a few days ago and watched my creative genius walk out the front door with a small bag packed. I was glad to see it go...
I continue to work on the painting for a few hours at a time knowing that it needs some time to develop and come into being a painting. The colours are dark.
I am also working on a proposal for a school garden project among other things.
Creative Art Practice of Roisin Markham, the home to her studio, ideas, workshops, resources, books, computer, boxes of magic & art materials. Basically the world that evolves around her creativity. Sister blog to creativedynamix.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
terrible exposure it fails as a photographic exposure but... I love it! this is more visual commentary then text, written or verbal... ...
-
a story a day proposal for healthcare art residency c. 2008 Roisin Markham. Ideas, proposals, projects. They may seem to go away but the...
-
Tomorrow I am looking forward to sharing some of my work on labyrinths at the workshop . The shape has been dominating my work and its pres...
No comments:
Post a Comment