Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today of all days!

Yes I decided to start blogging. Why today? I found myself saying once to often I have this book or have you seen this great website. So while the website is a waiting to get started - soon to be work in progress here goes a blog!

One of the things I currently love about the web is that you can listen to great information and articles online or download them to an MP3 player and listen to them away from the PC.

I stopped listening to the Irish Radio stations last Novemeber I just decided I did not need all that negativity in my life. So I have been slowly finding interesting sites to listen to my favourite is www.hayhouseradio.com/. Its alternative radio thats for sure.
I don't agree or recommend everything on the site but that is the great thing about the web pick and choose - when your done move on.

No comments:

Popular Posts