Monday, April 20, 2009

New Work

I've just framed some work and they fit in the small, affordable, good for presents mode so I thought I might post them here so you could have a look at them.
























What to do if you see some thing you like?









  1. Let me know you like what you see, you can post a comment below.
  2. If you would like to purchase a piece of work you can email me at ballygarrettartstudio (at) gmail.com to let me know which piece you would like to purchase and we can make arrangements from there.
  3. If you would like to comission me to create a piece of work email me also.
These orignal framed paintings and textiles can be posted through An Post at local postage rates (I've done it before even for big pieces and it works fine). Size of frames varies the smallest being 15cm x 15cm and the largest in this range being 26cm x 26cm.

You can look at more of my work on line and order prints on line here. Or visit a selection of my work currently on show at the Enterprise Centre in the Gorey Business Park.

No comments:

Popular Posts